A Size Guide
A Size Guide
How to measure your pet for neckwear:
Over The Collar Slide:
Measure the length of your pet's current collar.
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, when all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay it flat beside a tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snugly but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds that have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
Please measure the pet's head at the widest position of its head and add an extra inch for a more accurate measurement for pets with fluffy fur.
XS - Medium - Sleeps 0-30lb pets
Large - XLarge - Sleeps 30-150lb pets